Crossroads Coven is inspired the Witches who were good to me, a Crone, when I was new to the CRAFT.

Monday, July 15, 2024

Putting the "Witch" in Your Playlist This Summer


Mother Earth by Karliene




Hekate, by Ann Danzza (guitar, drums, male and female vocals)








Earth My Body, Water My Blood (female tribal vocal joined with drumming and male voices - becomes a chant)






Song of the Witches by S.J Tucker (light-hearted female vocals with male voice accompaniment, guitar)




Solitude by Blackbriar (pagan folk/rock with haunting vocals and wood instruments, lyrics about past lives and enduring love).




Anything by Stevie Nicks (of Fleetwood Mac fame) Blues/pop band with the legend. The lyrics to "Bella Donna (rock with lyrics hinting at witchcraft and herbal lore) include: 


And the lady's feeling
Like the moon that she loved
Don't you know that the stars are
A part of us
And the lady's feeling
Just like the moon that she loved


Ancestors, by Lindie Lila (female vocalist with a ghostly/spirit theme)



Ancient Mother by Robert Gass (female vocals, nature sounds, women chanting)



Blackbriar - I'd Rather Burn (Lyrics about returning after death-by-fire)



"I Kiss The Night" by Dana Gavanski (folk guitar with a darling melody and lyrics about the Moon)

I Kiss The Night (lyrics)

holding up to things
i've built a fortress in my mind
take apart the thoughts
and leave the furthest far behind
and i needed you to help me
but every night i put myself to sleep
it's just the moon that i see
hey hey ha ha ho ho
hey hey i kiss the night
hey hey ha ha ho ho
hey hey i kiss the night
milk-white words of love
falling on your sleepy hair
draw a picture of the faces
that were never there
and i looked for you to help me
but every night i put myself to sleep
it's just the moon that i see
hey hey ha ha ho ho
hey hey i kiss the night
hey hey ha ha ho ho
hey hey i kiss the night



Willow's Song (a Pagan maiden's ballad from the original 1973 movie: Wicker Man.") 





May The Circle Be Open (female choir vocals, Pan flute)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why the rise in Witchcraft?

Forget everything you've heard about chanting naked under the Moon Paganism is like exploring whatever's behind a hidden waterfall –...